14kt size 7 Initial "E" with stones, resizing available for a small fee.
Initial "E" Cuban Ring
Caring for your Gold Jewelry
1. To brighten and polish your Gold Jewelry use a liquid Gold Cleaner and follow the directions. 10kt Gold is easier to tarnish and dull because of its higher content of other metals.
2. Only use a Cleaner that specifies it's okay to use on precious Gemstones if your jewelry has real diamonds.
3. Jewelry that has many stones requires extra care, remove when washing hands, do not bang or hit against surfaces, take off when showering; water can cause stones to become loose. This can prevent them from coming off.
4. Use a polishing cloth in between deep cleanings to keep your gold bright and shiny.
5. Thin chains or thin rings are more delicate and require gentle care. Ex: take off before bedtime, do not pull on chains, etc.